This is your space to learn more about the role industry plays in the NANO2ALL project, develop or deepen your knowledge about the responsible research and innovation (RRI) approach and their relevance for businesses, and read about selected recommendations elaborated in the NANO2ALL project.
Let’s get started!
Industry and NANO2ALL
Industry representatives play a big role in advancing responsible research and innovation (RRI) in nanotechnology. NANO2ALL activities have involved such groups, including businesses and their associations, that shared their experience and perspectives with us in regard of RRI and its implementation in the field of nanotechnology development. This important information allows us having a better view on the drivers and barriers to RRI in this domain, and defining together required directions of change for the further adoption of RRI.
If your business involves products incorporating nanotechnologies or is an entity supporting such businesses, connect with the project on social media for live debates and online discussions, and we will make sure to bring your needs and concerns to the relevant policy makers, researchers and other groups.
Dive in RRI for Business & IndustrySelect resources according to your interest.
- Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) in Industry
- Responsible Research and Innovation in Industry: The Case for Corporate Responsibility Tools
- RRI tools for Business
- Presentation on RRI in business & industry
- NanoDiode fact sheet #5: User committees
- NanoDiode fact sheet #9: Developing capacity-building tools for ensuring worker safety with nanomaterials
- RRI in Industry: On the Translation of the RRI Discourse into the Private Domain
- The Value of ‘Measuring’ RRI Performance in Industry
- Devices of Responsibility: Over a Decade of Responsible Research and Innovation Initiatives for Nanotechnologies
- Regulating the invisible: interaction between the EU and Norway in managing nano-risks