This is your space to learn more about the role citizens play in the NANO2ALL project, develop or deepen your knowledge of the nanotechnology field and stay up to date with latest news.
Let’s get started!
Citizens & NANO2ALL
While one hundred citizens from six different countries took part personally in our project activities so far, we are in touch with many more via our website and social media channels. Your contributions help the project identify the needs, values and concerns that matter when it comes to new nanotechnology developments. Integrating these into the Research and Innovation process is an essential part of the Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) approach.
Connect with the project on social media for live debates and online discussions, and we will make sure to bring your needs and concerns to the relevant policy makers and researchers.
Dive in the NanoworldSelect resources according to your interest.
- NanoKomic, the first participative nanofiction comic, presents… “The Power of Nanoscience”
- A fluid that dances in response to the movements of a magnet? Watch this video to learn more about ferrofluid
- Want to “see” at the nano scale? Your phone mobile phone and this app are all you need (available for Android and Apple devices).
- NanoTube: 56 testimonies about nanotechnology from countries around Europe.
- How does the Nano Future look to you? Here is one perspective narrated by Stephen Fry.
- A user’s guide to nanotechnology
- Visitors to science museums asked, researchers answered: An FAQ for nanotechnology in society
- Nanotechnology: the global picture infographic
- Everyday uses of Nanotechnology
- Explore over 3,000 products in the Nanodatabase, a tool developed by DTU Environment, the Danish Ecological Council and Danish Consumer Council
- Who benefits from nanotechnology?
- Is it safe to use cosmetics containing nanoform silica?
- Potentially Toxic Magnetic Nanoparticle Pollution Found in Human Brains
- Are silver nanoparticles safe? Implications for health, the environment and microbial resistance (European Commission, Fact sheet)
- Sunscreens with titanium dioxide as nanoparticles Health risks? (European Commission, Fact sheet)
- ZInc oxide in nano-form (European Commission, Fact sheet)